Over the past few weeks, some of our users have informed us that they are facing tcp ip error 4202.
Updated: ASR Pro
Event ID 4202. The console detected that your network was down and the adapter’s network system was released. If the program adapter is not disabled, it may indicate a malfunction. For modified drivers, contact your dealer.
How do I repair a broken tcp/ipv4 connection?
Right-click the network interface you want to restore, right-click Properties, deselect Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) Audit Package, and click OK. Right-click the same network interface, select Properties, select the Near Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4) check box, and then click OK.
|Product:||Microsoft Windows operating system|
|Source:||TCP / IP|
|Version:||Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008|
|Message:||The system recognizesThe original adapter,% 2, has been disconnected from the network and its network configuration would have been released. If the network card was not disabled, it really could mean that it is not working correctly. Try to update network driver adapter.|
This section describes how to troubleshoot a disconnected or possibly faulty network adapter when TCP / IP is not installed correctly.
- TCP / IP is not properly installed on the network interface. Either the network card is disabled and its mock has been released, or the communication card is not working properly.
- If ISATAP is enabled in the Windows Server 2008 R2 installation engine after upgrading to Windows Server 2008 SP1, you will likely see the following event message: “Unable to upgrade if you want to upgrade” IP address to ISATAP interface. ”This error is logged however, if properly updated, this does not affect the optimal performance of the ISATAP or the machine. Can you ignore this tournament message?
If name = “Resolutions”> TCP / IP method is not set correctly, follow most of the steps to resolve the issue:
- Please remove my TCP / IP protocol from the open network and add it again.
- If the problem persists, reset the winsock list.
To remove the protocol for a specific network interface and add it again:
- Click Manage. Double-click Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center, then clickManage network relationships.
- Right-click the network interface you want to restore, right-click Properties and determine which one.Check Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) and clickSo good.
- Right click on the same network interface, select Properties, go toActivate the display field for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4), then pressOK.
- Click Start, see all programs, clickStandard, right-click Command Prompt and selectRace manager.
- Click YMore “when prompted by User Account Control, then specify an administrator if necessary.
- When prompted for sell for, type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
Exiting with netsh command and winsock reset should result in a successful reset.
- Restart your computer when you’re ready to finish resetting Winsock in our directory.
November 29, 2016 03:24 AM
I also had the same current issue with a virtual machine (VMware) running R2 server this year.
I am currently having the same problem with a virtual machine (VMware) on the next R2 server.
The interface settings for your personal computer’s network configuration will determine how it interacts with other high-quality computers and devices using this technology.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Symbolic name:||TCPIP_MEDIA_DISCONNECT EVENT|
|Embassy:||The policy has determined that network adapter% 2 is offline and has expired as well. If the network card has indeed been disabled, this may indicate that it is not working correctly. Try updating the drivers for your network card.|
Remove and add TCP / IP mode or reset Winsock directory
TCP / IP is currently not properly installed on the network interface.
To be able to perform this surgical treatment, you must be a member of the administrator or have the appropriate authority.
To remove the network interface mode and improve it again:
- Click Control Panel, double-click Network and Sharing Center, and then click Manage Network Connections.
- Right-click the network connection you want to restore, select Properties, uncheck the fl Check boxes for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4), then click OK.
- Right-click the same network interface, select Properties, select the Internet Protocol Version (TCP / IPv4) 4 section and click OK.
- Click the Start button, select All Programs, Accessories, right-click Command, select Command Prompt, and then select Run as Administrator.
- Click Next when prompted for User Account Control and enter an administrator password if prompted.
- On the command line, netsh stands for winsock and reset, then press ENTER.
- The result of the netsh winsock reset to zero command should indicate a successful configuration.
- Restart your computer to reset the Winsock directory.
- On some computers with DHCP, the client clicks the Start button, then runs the Run command and issues the cmd command.
- Enter / all ipconfig to get information about the lease status.
- The effectiveness of the ipconfig command must indicate “preferred” speech, marked with IPv4 or IPv6.
CustomizeTCP / IP network interface
NetworksDownload this software now to improve your computer's performance.
Solución Para El Error 4202 De TCP IP
Solution Pour L’erreur TCP IP 4202
TCP IP 오류 4202에 대한 솔루션
Lösning För TCP IP-fel 4202
Oplossing Voor TCP IP-fout 4202
Solução Com Erro TCP IP 4202
Soluzione Per L’errore TCP IP 4202
Lösung Für TCP-IP-Fehler 4202
Rozwiązanie Dla Błędu TCP IP 4202
Решение для получения ошибки TCP IP 4202